I am an English Head Teacher in a comprehensive high school on the North Coast of NSW. I have been teaching for 22 years and find myself in the most critical time for education due to the DER, Australian Curriculum, MySchool and the changing nature of what it is to be teenager in a digital world. I love my job and my profession and hope, through this blog, to make sense of all these changes and to keep fanning the fire of teaching and learning through it all.
- @BabbageBev Thanks! 8 hours ago
- @DenyseWhelan1 Thanks! 8 hours ago
- @wanstad73 Thanks, Damian! 10 hours ago
- Guess I can make it official now! So excited and honoured to have been awarded a Premier's Teachers Scholarship! He… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- @whartonag @ETA_NSW Thanks, @whartonag and @ETA_NSW So thrilled to have been awarded the Premier's Teachers Scholar… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
My Cloud21stcenturylearning Beginning Teachers Comprehension DEC DER DET education Engagement English GenY Gen Y Glogster Grammar ICT Institute of Teachers IWB leadership Literacy Literacy Continuum MarkTreadwell MichaelMcQueen Moodle NAPLAN OneNote Paradigm Poetry Prezi Reflection SDD SMARTboards Speaking Super 6 teaching technology Vocabulary web2.0 web2.0 technology DER blog BlogED PLN Writing