Welcome to my musings on education and the life of an English Head Teacher in the 21st Century. Some of this will be relevant to others, hopefully, but some posts might just be my attempts to collate and comprehend the chaotic changes that are occuring in the world of education today. Either way, let the musing begin!
- Moments like these indeed make my ❤️ swell and remind me of the powerful role we play in our students’ lives.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @TechEdNESA: NESA has published 19 STEM units of work for K-10 and STEM activities for K-6. Visit #STEM Support at https://t.co/8RYDu1ny… 3 hours ago
- RT @brainpicker: Ursula K. Le Guin, who turns 88 today, on "being a man" – one of the greatest things I've ever read brainpickings.org/2014/10/17/urs… 11 hours ago
- RT @HuntingEnglish: 'The Power of Reading' - fascinating research on reading from Australia: theconfidentteacher.com/2017/10/the-po… 11 hours ago
- RT @LukeBartolo1: Let's look at the options for the new HSC Craft of Writing Module! lukebartolo.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/standa… #shortstories #hscenglish #eng… 11 hours ago
My Cloud21stcenturylearning Beginning Teachers Comprehension DEC DER DET education Engagement English GenY Gen Y Glogster Grammar ICT Institute of Teachers IWB leadership Literacy Literacy Continuum MarkTreadwell MichaelMcQueen Moodle NAPLAN OneNote Paradigm Poetry Prezi Reflection SDD SMARTboards Speaking Super 6 teaching technology Vocabulary web2.0 web2.0 technology DER blog BlogED PLN Writing